NZ Super Fund Performance Reports for June, July and August 2014
POSTED ON: 16 September 2014
The NZ Super Fund’s performance reports for June, July and August 2014 are now available.
Key points, as at 31 August 2014:
- Fund size: $26.80 billion
- Last 12 months: 19.86% p.a.
- Fund returns since inception (September 2003): 9.94% p.a.
- Since inception the Fund has exceeded its passive Reference Portfolio benchmark by 1.1% p.a. ($2.9 billion)
- It has also exceeded the Treasury Bill return by 5.24% p.a. ($10.7 billion).
The above returns are unaudited and provided before NZ tax, after costs. Full audited details of the Fund’s performance for the financial year to 30 June 2014 will be made available in our forthcoming Annual Report, to be published in October.